Wednesday, May 12, 2010

#25 Train Tuck to run along bicycle


Found the best workout for Tuck with the least effort from me :) Ben renovated an old bicycle and I decided to see how the little horse would do next to me. He caught on so fast and does really well sticking beside me. (That is until a neighborhood dog come within site). Such a smart dog. So now, whenever he is pacing around with pint-up energy and I am feeling like lazy bones, I'll just hop on the bike and cruise around the neighborhood. With him sprinting beside me, it won't take long until he tuckers out (no pun intended)!!

2 comments:

SillyHille said...

I love the bike! and I'm not surprised he caught on, he's a smart little Tucky! Glad you're getting some goals out of the way before little Gibbs comes. Will you be sharing name choices, by the way?

Jamie said...

Ya know, that name thing is a hard one. But if we do ever figure it out, we're keeping it underwraps :)