Saturday, January 16, 2010

#75 Read a newspaper in coffee shop

We found this hidden little gem of a coffee shop this morning simply called the "Donut Hole". An eclectic type hangout where obviously there specialty is donuts; but not just any donuts. Anything and everything you can think of they have concocted. For instance: maple and bacon, peanut butter cup or oatmeal cookie donuts. Why we have not come across this sooner is beyond me. As soon as sweets start sounding good to me again, you can bet I'll be back.

2 comments:

SillyHille said...

That place sounds awesome! (Except the bacon one- ? weird!)
Hooray for checking things off the list! I realized that I need to overhaul mine b/c of the move!

Lauren Snodgrass said...

We've been there once! I got a "Homer Simpson" donut...basic pink frosting with sprinkles (my fav :) However, I did take a taste of the maple bacon and root beer float. Crazy!