Monday, March 15, 2010

#89 Sort Closets

Can't be called a hoarder. I had a productive nesting weekend. Making room for the baby, I went through several closets to pitch trash and sort garage sales items. By reorganizing the closets, I was able to condense them down to provide an empty closet ready for doll size clothes and toys. Those closets will NEVER be that organized again. It was kind of fun at times to sort through boxes and reminisce about forgotten trinkets. I can only imagine all the stuff I am going to collect as our daughter grows up - unable to toss away those adorable crayon drawing and hand-print turkeys. I only think I have enough room right now.

1 comment:

SillyHille said...

Ah, isn't that a satisfying feeling? I loved that energy that the 2nd trimester brought, and the feeling of conquering anything!
Good luck getting Ben to stay organized.It's genetic in us, blame our parents.